Saturday, July 08, 2006

Huzzah!

Has anyone seen Pirates 2 yet??? WOW!

As a general rule, I like to stay away from movie theatres on the opening night of a movie I have been dying to see. But I just couldn't say no to a birthday celebration with Stephi and Stef to see Pirates of the Carribean 2. Sacrifices were made in the name of sleep (as I am in the middle of 5 nights in a row...I slept for a total of 2.5 hours before the movie).....but who cares! And I don't regret missing sleep in the slightest!
For those of you who haven't seen the movie yet (what am I saying....it just came out yesterday!) I am not going to divulge any information about said movie or plots or whatever. Not here, and not yet at least. That would ruin the experience!
Anyways....my advice to you is to GO SEE THIS MOVIE! And yes I am shouting.
Huzzah!



Oh, and I hope that the remainder of the day yesterday went well for Stef on her birthday! Happy Birthday Stef!!

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jo said...

So confused....I THINK Morgan wrote this post, but the picture of PRi seems rather out of place!!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

Sorry Jo! Morgan did write the post....and PRi's pic does seem out of place, but it is the best picture we have of our pirate mickeys. Note PRi's version of a hook...and an eyepiece!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

okay okay, so I like to play with my food! so sue me, I'm an artist at heart... and it did look cute.... and it tasted better! -PRi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home