Monday, June 05, 2006

No riots please

Since I have been out of the country (or at least out of the city) for the past few Oilers games, I am in withdraw. Tonight's game would have been the first game I have seen since I watched the last 10 minutes of game 6 of the San Jose series while at work. This was the night before leaving for Anaheim, and I made a mental note to bring some Oilers gear with me. Of course, as I was able to watch tonights' game, the Oilers lose. On a stupid play nonetheless. Let's hope the series is tied when the team comes home for game 3!
Dad and I were ready to throw stuff at the tv, but dad didn't want to waste his beer, and I decided to putz on my computer and rant about the game. It is shaping up to be a good series, but we really needed this win. Oh well.
That's all I have to rant about.

Go Oilers. Please enjoy responsibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home