Sunday, May 04, 2008

sleep is for the weak

I didn't purposely forget to write here, really. Not that there is a lot to say, but I'm gonna write anyways, dammit!

Things are alright. I'm working lots to pay for my mega-expensive vacations I'm taking this year. I refuse to use my credit card as much as I did last year...I'm not doing that again. I'm still paying the remnants of Toronto. Boo. But thanks to John's "connections" and PRi's "VIP" status, I'm not doing too bad. Go team! I still have no idea how PRi ends up with deals at the Luxor, and I get zeeeerrrrrooo doooollllaaarrsss.....I signed up for the same Player's club.

*shrug*

I'm also suffering from insomnia right now, which leaves me with constant headaches and huge bags under my eyes. I think it might have something to do with the ridiculous amount of night shifts I worked last week. I think it was last week. What day is it today? My lack of sleep has also contributed to rather interesting dreams, which then leave me confused and unsettled, and therefore unable to go back to sleep. Being awake at weird hours leads to dangerous things like pricing out things to do in Vegas....while drinking... and laughing at movies like Sweeney Todd
(ok, Tim Burton + Johnny Depp + Alan Rickman = hilariousness!)
You had me at meat pie.

Unrelated to anything, I have a huge bruise on my arm that seems to be growing. I don't know how it got there. It hurts if I press it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home