Saturday, January 27, 2007

Surprise...you win an elephant!

I have to say, I was truely not expecting what happened on Friday! Thanks to all who came out for PRi's surprise party for me, and sorry I missed those who weren't able to come! PRi planned to pick me up in her new car and we were going for dinner or a movie or whatever came to our minds on Friday. I am working nights, so I couldn't stay out late last night....inevitably I would have to turn up at work (and if I didn't need the shift for my Vegas fund, I would have called in sick....but anyways....). I had wondered why PRi was going to park in her garage, but I suppose seeing my mom's car out front would have given the whole surprise away. Anyways, good times were had eating pizza and milkshakes and pepsi (I love you too, Pepsi......Peppy.....whatever) :):)

Kudos to you all, and especially for PRi for pulling this off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home