Monday, December 04, 2006

Getting ready for Christmas

Time for an update I think....

I have been busy...the usual I guess. Work, feeble attempts at Christmas shopping, finally finding winter boots, making my house ready for Santa....et cetera...

PRi came over on Saturday to help put up my Christmas tree.....putting up the tree is a big deal with my family, and seeing as how PRi practically is family, some good times were had. We bought 200 more mini LED lights to add to the 5 strings of lights we already had....(told you we needed them, PRi!!), and added new glass Disney decorations to the already eclectic jumble of things on the tree. I'm happy how it turned out.

No fire in the fireplace, though....we were already watching the fire channel....

So yeah. I also went to PRi's work's Christmas party at the WEM Waterpark yesterday. Good times. Devin and I left a bit early (I am working nights again), but we had fun all the same. Thanks PRi for getting us in. Too bad the hot tub wasn't working properly and there was a lineup for the one that was. I slept good when I got home....nothing like climbing a billion stairs to tire you out when you have only slept for 4 hours.

My legs feel great today, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home