Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yay me!

I got a job:):) Did I tell you I applied for eleventy billion positions at work?? I was encouraged to apply by my manager. Turns out I am the successful applicant for a temporary part-time position.....huzzah:)

I don't work Christmas (but that means working New Years....meh) and I don't have to worry about rescheduling shifts for Vegas.

I was also involved in an emergency c-section today....made me question everything I was ever taught in nursing. The OR is scary sometimes. I just hope that I will have time to unwind this weekend......I scrub in on Monday (scalpel please...) and I don't feel ready. I guess I won't until I just get my hands in there........

Not literally of course...

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jo said...

hooray for jobs! I apparently don't have a second job on Friday's anymore. So sad. Stupid everything.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Congrats on the job! Yay! Too bad about New Year's...oh well, it's not like there's a tradition.

Freaky coincidence: a woman I put through on mat leave yesterday had an emergency c section today. Her name was Cheryl, she had a baby girl named *shudder* Jaden.
Not that I hate Jaden, but it's such an overused name for BOTH boys and girls! There should be a name limit. Too many Jadens already...sorry, you'll have to pick another...we have...Maybel, Agnes, and Myrtle. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home