Sunday, November 12, 2006

Update: PRi is alive!

We interrupt you from your irregularly scheduled program to bring you this breaking news: PRi is alive! Reports have leaked the possibility of not alive but spokespersons of PRi have revealed that that indeed, PRi is alive. She has simply taken leave of social interactions of all kinds: work, due to a sprained knee and WCB, boyfriend, due to the fact that he was treating me like crap, blog, due to lazyness.

Now that I am back, I would like to share a photo with you.

Who am I kidding? I couldn't betray my husband... By the way, I want a divorce


Nobody appreciates them as much as you do, Fiz... I mean.... in your dreams! I mean, I want a divorce. I mean, Your Mom!

Anyways, I return you to your irregularly scheduled program

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home