Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Firewall flamed

So I have found the only place at the dealership that allows more than the "approved" websites to come up without angry messages. So now that I have internet access... Yay!

I've been selling more cars. It makes me busy, and I get paid. I don't know if I'm complaining. I don't know if I'm happy either. I'm confused.

According to Cosmo, THE authority on all things, 22% of office romances lead to marriage. I'm batting 0 for 3 right now, and it looks as if number 4 is in the works. I basically went up to him and asked him, "So what's the deal with you, you want to date me or what?" That's it. no games. He wants to make sure that the thing with me and JC is over. I think it was over months ago, but what do I know, eh? The guy wants a relationship, just not with him... Issues I tells ya.
If I keep dating around the dealership, maybe once I'll get it right?

By the ways, if you refer anyone to me and they buy a car (new or used) you get $100 referral fee. Christmas money could be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home