Thursday, November 16, 2006

who am I? insert spiderman joke here

I finally have a new door.

It took a lot of effort and trips to Rona....and it is worth it. My door can actually close in the winter! And it makes my kitchen look a hundred times bigger! Mind you, there are no curtains yet, that will probably make a difference. But it's new :):)

It's not the most exciting news, but it has been a long time since we have had something new for our house. And the lock works too!

So yeah and stuff. It has been one very very long week....despite the fact that I haven't been working as often. My new position starts tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes. I went to a workshop yesterday for "professional development" (yay for counting this on my continuing competencies for my license!). It was a Colours workshop where you would answer a bunch of questions to determine which of the four "colours" your personality fits into.

You'll never guess what colour I am...... BLUE hahahahahahaha never saw that one coming. Well, actually I'm blue-orange which basically means that my intuitive touchy-feely sensitive blue is influenced a lot by my spontaneous easy-going fun loving orange. There was a lot of pondering and soul searching done....as well as a lot of laughs, but here is an example of the types of questions I had to answer:

http://www.truecolorscareer.com/quiz.asp

It doesn't give the whole picture of course. But it really helps to figure out how a team works together despite conflicting personalities. By the way, you may take the quiz and get gold (you like organization, structure, and responsibility) or green (you are logical, rational, innovative, and value intellect). You will have every colour within your personality to some degree.

What's your inner colour???

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I took the TESL course, we did the colour test thing. I am Orange with a secondary blue. I am the inverse Morgo!

hehehe

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I have also had to do a colour test of some sort, but I believe there were different colours involved....maybe I remember incorrectly!!!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Oh... I don't think my comment post worked... :-(

(Green 12, Blue 10, Gold ad Orange 7 each. And the sun is yellow.)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

PRi is 13Blue 9Gold 8Orange 6Green. I'm emotional and conventional?!?! I'm confused....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home