Monday, May 29, 2006

Yo ho yo ho a Pirate's LIFE

I bought the game of LIFE, Pirates of the Carribbean edition at Disneyland, best $50USD I ever spent in my life... haha, get it? life?
So we played it the last couple of nights, it was great! the spinner has skulls all around it, and one of the mountain's has a Mickey head on it.... you know, I probably would have bought so many Pirate's of the Carribbean stuff (game of LIFE, book of the ride and movie, antenna ball,) if the ride was actually open... HA! I've uncovered their secret! close the ride, say they're updating it, then bring out products pertaining to said ride, and rake in the profits. Stupid Disney, sold my soul to them. I wanna go back.....
Morgan's playing Double Dash behind me. I think she's winning. go morgo!
-PRi

PS...Though it has been months since I have last played Double dash...I came in third place. Woot. At least I got a spot on the podium. Podium??!! hahaha could have been worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home